You have no items in your shopping cart.
• Provides visual and audible alerts to warn of vehicles approaching from behind up to 140 metres away
• Tail light offers daylight visibility up to a 1.6 km away and is visible within a 220-degree range, so drivers can see you well before the radar sees the vehicle
• Sleek vertical design easily mounts to most road-use bicycles, including racing, touring and commuter styles
• Requires a dedicated radar display unit (sold separately) or wirelessly integrates with compatible Garmin devices1
• Battery life: Up to 15 hours in flashing mode or 6 hours in solid or night flash mode
THIS SENSOR HAS YOUR BACK
While out on a ride, you have to keep track of everything. What’s your route, how far you’re going, how fast and how hard you’re going to push it. But with Varia radar along for the ride, it’s like having eyes in the back of your helmet. It’s essentially an early warning system so you see cars approaching from behind and ¬ they see you.
SAFETY IN NUMBERS
Varia RTL510 rearview radar is just one part of cycling awareness. When paired with compatible Garmin devices the system helps to create safer riding conditions by alerting riders to vehicles approaching from behind. Green light? All good. Amber light? A vehicle is approaching. Red light? Take care, a vehicle is approaching at high speed.
|Name||Garmin Varia Rearview Radar RTL510|
|In the box||Varia RTL510 Mounting kit Cables Documentation|
|Physical dimensions||98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm|
|Display size, WxH||No|
|Display resolution, WxH||No|
|Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units)||No|
|Preloaded street maps||No|
|Ability to add maps||No|
|Accepts data cards||No|
|Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest)||No|
|Custom maps compatible||No|
|Sun and moon information||No|
|Garmin Connect™ compatible||No|