You have no items in your shopping cart.
- High-intensity cycling headlight for urban and trail use that’s visible in daylight from more than 1.6 km away
- Projects a steady blast of 800 lumens for up to 1.5 hours
- Automatically adjusts to ambient light conditions, speed and ride profile¹ to extend battery life
- Works independently or pairs with compatible Edge devices to automatically turn lights on or off, control brightness and more
- Offers 5 light modes, including high, medium, low, night flash and day flash
SEE THE LIGHT
The smart capabilities of the Varia UT800 allow you to pair it to compatible Edge devices with light sensors. Once paired, Varia UT800 automatically adjusts its beam intensity based on speed and ride profile so you get more light when you’re riding faster, while conserving battery power at slower speeds. Additionally, it automatically adjusts to ambient light conditions and battery capacity to extend your ride, and it only takes a simple touch of your Edge device or a dedicated remote to turn your lights on or off, control brightness and more.
Varia UT800 makes it easy to tailor your light output to the conditions, as it features 5 light modes, including high (800 lumens), medium (400 lumens), low (200 lumens), night flash (100 to 300 lumens) and day flash (more than 700 lumens). At full power, it’s visible in daylight from more than 1.6 km away.
READY TO RIDE
The Varia UT800 smart headlight features a low-profile, lightweight design that attaches to your handlebar with an out-front mount or to your helmet with a helmet or friction mount², and it weighs less than 140 grams.
¹When paired with compatible Edge devices with ambient light sensor.
²Rider should adhere to local laws regarding light placement while riding on the road. The Varia UT800 does not conform to StVZO regulations.
|Name||Garmin Varia UT800 Smart Headlight|
|Varia Smart Bike Lights||No|
|Physical dimensions||96.6 x 33.5 x 29.7 mm ; 44.7 mm with flange|
|Display resolution, WxH||-|