You have no items in your shopping cart.
T4A GPS Maps are available on microSD / SD card for your compatible Garmin GPS. Simply plug the microSD / SD card into your compatible GPS and let T4A navigate you to your destination, whether it is a popular tourist destination or the most remote part of Africa.
Tracks4africa produces quality GPS maps for self-drive tourists in Africa. T4A GPS maps provide detailed coverage to tourists across Southern and Eastern Africa. An abundant of information is included on places such as national parks, popular rendezvous spots and places off the beaten track.
T4A GPS Maps are preloaded onto an SD card for ease of use. Included in this package you will find:
- Micro SD card with Standard Adapter.
- T4A GPS Maps are already loaded onto the SD card, simply insert the card into your compatible GPS and start to navigate.
- Install files for PC and Mac users are also included on the SD card. If your GPS does not use an SD card, simply install the maps onto your computer and transfer to your GPS. You will need Mapsource or BaseCamp to do this.
- T4A Africa Guide is preloaded and ready to use on compatible devices. This product contains contact details, rates, activities, facilities and photos for selected points on our maps.
- T4A Road Warnings are preloaded and ready to use on compatible devices.
- Prerequisites: This map is compatible with Garmin map capable GPS units only. You require a copy of Mapsource or BaseCamp to view this map on your computer and to perform route planning. T4A Road Warnings are Custom POI Alerts for compatible units only.
- Tracks4Africa maps are compatible with Garmin GPS units. You will need Garmin MapSource or Garmin BaseCamp on your PC to view the maps and transfer them to your GPS.
Tracks4Africa have found that the OS X Lion 10.07 is incompatible with their maps, in order to install the T4A maps on your system you will need to upgrade your OS to Mountain Lion.
|Product Type||Plug & Navigate microSD / SD Card|
|Compatibility||Garmin GPS - Mapsource or BaseCamp required|
|Points of Interest (POI)||156 753|
|Roads||1 117 780 km|
|GPS Map Size||0|
|Publication Date||October 2016|