You have no items in your shopping cart.
Who is eeziFone for?
Not only is the eeziFone handy as a standby handset, which is an inexpensive replacement versus a smart phone but with its remote management functionality and low total costs, this handset is an ideal tool/companion for the following groups:
• School Kids (5-9)
• Sports enthusiasts
• Fleet Management
• Courier Companies
• Roadside Assistance Services
GETTING STARTED RECOMMENDATIONS
1. Make sure the eeziFone is switched on both at the BACK of the device (Switch to “ON”) and the FRONT by pressing and holding down the on/off button in the TOP RIGHT corner. You will know that the phone is ON as it will play a melody and display a flashing blue light.
2. Go to the eeziFone website (http://www.eezifone.com/web/register.xhtml) and register the device.
a. Please make sure the phone is ON when updating the phone.
3. It is recommend that you use the CHROME BROWSER whenever possible as SAFARI updates can cause issues, such as your profile not displaying the phone image correctly.
4. Please refresh your browser periodically to ensure that our latest software updates load properly. The website is constantly being updated to ensure you have the best experience possible using your eeziFone.
- Dimensions: 82mm x 51mm x 7mm
- Weight: 42g
- Standby battery life: around 20 hours
- Talk time: 2.5 hours
- Recharge time: 40 - 50 minutes
|Physical dimensions||82mm x 51mm x 7mm|