You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Tracks4Africa Namibia paper map is designed to be used in conjunction with the T4A GPS Map of Namibia. It is the largest available Namibia map at 1:1,000,000 scale, offering you the perfect trip planning tool for your next Namibian holiday.
This T4A paper map series are probably the first comprehensive country maps in the world, offering travel time information for the entire road network, be it on tar, gravel or sand!
The roads, tracks, places of interest as well as the distance data and travel time estimates on the map reflect the collective travel experience of the Tracks4Africa community of travellers over the past 10 years, with every single road being GPS recorded and verified by this community.
No need to transfer GPS coordinates from the map to your GPS as everything you see on the map is contained in our T4A GPS Maps. Tracks4Africa's maps offer the most comprehensive coverage of tourist destinations in Namibia. Use T4A GPS Maps to navigate you to all the destinations you see on this country map.
- Large 1:1,000,000 scale
- Travel times and distances included on the map
- What you see on the paper map is exactly what you get on T4A GPS Maps
- Comprehensive set of roads and tracks in nature reserves
- Detailed information on camp sites and attractions
- Border crossings indicated with opening and closing times
- Kaokoland in great detail with all off road tracks shown
- Detailed maps for Swakopmund and Windhoek
- Each town is shown with up to date tourist services information
- Shaded relief to accentuate mountains and other topographical features
|Name||Tracks4Africa - Namibia Paper Map|
|Points of Interest (POI)||No|
|GPS Map Size||No|